Jordan Jones 2 20 10 0
Jerbrandin Henderson 1 17 17 0
Emmanuel Choice 1 9 9 1
Zyan Stewart 1 9 9 1
Ti'Erick Martn 1 8 8 0
Mar'kel Porter 1 6 6 0
Kameron Robinson 2 2 1 0

13 minutes ago, Chadalac05 said:

Never would have thought That i would see a time. Where Lufkin was closer to Huntington than not. 

Can we move to Nac's district with Kilgore,Henderson,and Jacksonville.Something we could be competitive in! This is sad for the boys,nothing coming,up so its been the same ole stuff for the last 5 years.Here we,same stuff for the last 5 years.Its groundhog day,over,over,over,and over,i'm dreaming.Wait till off season boys.

So just a reminder that we are 76-44 since switching to the gray face mask. We have also missed the playoffs 3 years in a row. The finish of the helmet. Was something i took into consideration. Then i realized they went metallic to matte to satin. Hard to garner a correlation there. Ill say this. Not a good look for satin from the jump. Hit the like button and subscribe if you want the breakdown on black pants!

So many issues with the program. And now a possible 4th consecutive missed post season is on the table for Quick. Lufkin O-line has to be addressed or this program will stay in the dumps. It was the same yesterday at the JV game. The line just letting guys blow past them. Not much resistance at all. We also just look physically small when compared to most of the other teams we play. We need a strength and conditioning coach. 

All I’m gonna say is this. The Panthers played hard and gave it their all. Second, give credit where credit is due. Tj played his heart on the field. And nothing? No, it’s all about kedren. Shameful. Anyways, this needs to be a page for positivity and encouragement. No talking about how you’re excited you are for another Qb or our O-line is terrible. What if these kids saw this. Just downright wrong and discouraging for them. 
Panthers thank you for another Season. Y'all tried your best. 

1 minute ago, Positive4Panthers said:

All I’m gonna say is this. The Panthers played hard and gave it their all. Second, give credit where credit is due. Tj played his heart on the field. And nothing? No, it’s all about kedren. Shameful. Anyways, this needs to be a page for positivity and encouragement. No talking about how you’re excited you are for another Qb or our O-line is terrible. What if these kids saw this. Just downright wrong and discouraging for them. 
Panthers thank you for another Season. Y'all tried your best. 

Lmao. The kids did play hard. I think most of us have said that at some point this season. But the leadership of LISD have let the kids down more than anybody by allowing incompetent idiots coach them. 

1 minute ago, LufkinPack said:

Lufkin just matches up well with Lancaster. I think they slept on us a little bit last season, but we were right there with them step for step two years in a row now.  

Was just saying this. The Longview game was the only one we completely fell apart. We were in all the rest and had opportunities to win. Lack of proper coaching and direction has held Lufkin back.