2023 LUFKIN PANTHER FOOTBALL TOPIC DISCUSSIONS

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, is Murphy and Chinn going to run the H-Back position now.  Murphy was used last week, maybe it was just some two-back sets.  Some of the original point for using the H-back was to help block for Young.   

Murphy and Chinn are true RBs, so maybe that works out okay. We'll see what happens.

2 hours ago, PackAttack said:

So, is Murphy and Chinn going to run the H-Back position now.  Murphy was used last week, maybe it was just some two-back sets.  Some of the original point for using the H-back was to help block for Young.   

Murphy and Chinn are true RBs, so maybe that works out okay. We'll see what happens.

I would like to see Chin take on the role. He is bigger and has some speed in the open field. 

6 hours ago, wolfpack4life said:

Not sure where you're getting "he isn't football D1" from but RB McMiller literally already has 2 D1 offers from SMU and Nebraska. He's the son of former JT RB great Torrey McMiller.

'27 ATH Trey Harlason also has an offer from SMU.

JT has a pretty solid 9th group. Boulter 8th was probably the best MS team in ETX last year. They went undefeated, including blowing out a good Judson 8th team out of Longview. Folks in Longview and Tyler did want to see Boulter 8th play Foster 8th last season (both finished the year undefeated) but I suspect Boulter was a tad better.

That's crazy. They only offering dudes that early

1 minute ago, PurpleNation said:

I'll be honest I don't think we have enough to finish it but man the effort this week is encouraging. Definitely need a stop to start the 3rd. 

They doing pretty good.  That number 0 bounced off 19 on that long TD.   Looked surprised that 19 didn’t go down.