Lufkin Justice

Howdy fellers. I thought I'd be comin here with happy tidings and trails. Maybe rib y'all a little about that spin move Ja'lynn put on t'other Son of Lufkin in the Sugar Bowl.

But it's come to my attention that a bunch of Witmer/Inslee loving LIBS are about to descend upon OUR Houston. Now, nuthin we can do about that. Free country (if you can keep it).

But what really puts an augur in my cornpone is knowing these tree-jumping beatniks have a spot to burn their wacky backy. 

Now i have to put up with it here but i know this DRUG ain't legal in Texas. Let's say we round up a posse and tell these crumb bumbs if they wanna burn one they can GET THE ------ OUT

We will all be pulling for Ja'Lynn's success this Monday evening, got to pull for the home folk.  Too bad my Longhorns got cut out of the herd.  Maybe, I can get the cows bedded down, the horses in the barn and the pigs sloped in time to watch the game.  Hoping for good reception on that ol pole antenna over the well house, got to turn it and hold your mouth just right to get a clear picture.  Have to watch the game at the other end of the house too so our pigs can't see that football pigskin being thrown around.  You know that disturbs them a little thinking that might be their cousin Earl being tossed around. 

Yea, I'll be sitting there watching, eating some pork chops and turnip greens. Going to be a swell night.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/5/2024 at 6:41 PM, PackPublius said:

Howdy fellers. I thought I'd be comin here with happy tidings and trails. Maybe rib y'all a little about that spin move Ja'lynn put on t'other Son of Lufkin in the Sugar Bowl.

But it's come to my attention that a bunch of Witmer/Inslee loving LIBS are about to descend upon OUR Houston. Now, nuthin we can do about that. Free country (if you can keep it).

But what really puts an augur in my cornpone is knowing these tree-jumping beatniks have a spot to burn their wacky backy. 

Now i have to put up with it here but i know this DRUG ain't legal in Texas. Let's say we round up a posse and tell these crumb bumbs if they wanna burn one they can GET THE ------ OUT

You should probably smoke some of that wacky backy. I can never tell if you're serious or just trolling 🤣

56 minutes ago, PurpleNation said:

You should probably smoke some of that wacky backy. I can never tell if you're serious or just trolling 🤣

Trolling. Now that Polk has declared, he won't have a reason to bother Texas any longer.  

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/23/2024 at 9:49 PM, PackAttack said:

Trolling. Now that Polk has declared, he won't have a reason to bother Texas any longer.  

I say, I say, I say, I don't resemble that remark!

Fear not, PackDaddy. Whenever some Pack filly has lost her Pride, I'll be there. Whenever Coach Quick calls for three down linemen on third and a cloud of dust, I'll be there. And whenever some Nacogdoches varmint skeedaddles a little too close to our hunting grounds, I'll be there. 

Don't you fret, fellers. I'm always with you. If you need me, just look in the mirror.

2 hours ago, PackPublius said:

I say, I say, I say, I don't resemble that remark!

Fear not, PackDaddy. Whenever some Pack filly has lost her Pride, I'll be there. Whenever Coach Quick calls for three down linemen on third and a cloud of dust, I'll be there. And whenever some Nacogdoches varmint skeedaddles a little too close to our hunting grounds, I'll be there. 

Don't you fret, fellers. I'm always with you. If you need me, just look in the mirror.

Nope