2023 LUFKIN PANTHER VARSITY FOOTBALL SCHEDULE AND 2023 TEAM ROSTER /TEAM PHOTO

On 2/12/2022 at 9:17 PM, Pack007 said:

Yep, solid  imo 

This will be the toughest football schedule the Panthers have had since Todd Quick has been HC. In fact you have to go back to 2008  to find a regular season schedule this competitive looking for Lufkin football. That season, Lufkin played Tyler Lee (W 26-21), John Tyler (W 13-12), Longview (L 45-37), Mesquite (L 20-14) and North Shore (L 28-21) in consecutive weeks , then played The Woodlands (W 15-13) and Conroe (L 27-11) in district.  They finished 7-5,  losing 42-32 to Cy Ridge in the 2nd Round. Lefty Nick Cox was QB that year for the Pack.

https://lufkinpanthersports.invisionzone.com/topic/1904-lufkin-panther-football-history-all-records-schedules-results-and-all-time-player-leaders-from-1911-2020/

PhotoScan.jpg

4 hours ago, PackAttack said:

This will be the toughest football schedule the Panthers have had since Todd Quick has been HC. In fact you have to go back to 2008  to find a regular season schedule this competitive looking for Lufkin football. That season, Lufkin played Tyler Lee (W 26-21), John Tyler (W 13-12), Longview (L 45-37), Mesquite (L 20-14) and North Shore (L 28-21) in consecutive weeks , then played The Woodlands (W 15-13) and Conroe (L 27-11) in district.  They finished 7-5,  losing 42-32 to Cy Ridge in the 2nd Round. Lefty Nick Cox was QB that year for the Pack.

https://lufkinpanthersports.invisionzone.com/topic/1904-lufkin-panther-football-history-all-records-schedules-results-and-all-time-player-leaders-from-1911-2020/

08? Im getting old but i thought Claybon was Qb? I may forget a lot of things but i can still remember Russell Shepherd torching us that year in college station. I had fun that year though. That Longview game was a great one at lobo. The north shore game was special too. Leaving Conroe shocked after our first district lost to those Houston schools since joining i believe and watching us beat those arrogant highlanders when everyone thought we would lose by 50. Oh yea and that Hail Mary to Klein. Crazy year 

6 minutes ago, Pack007 said:

08? Im getting old but i thought Claybon was Qb? I may forget a lot of things but i can still remember Russell Shepherd torching us that year in college station. I had fun that year though. That Longview game was a great one at lobo. The north shore game was special too. Leaving Conroe shocked after our first district lost to those Houston schools since joining i believe and watching us beat those arrogant highlanders when everyone thought we would lose by 50. Oh yea and that Hail Mary to Klein. Crazy year 

I'm know I'm old and guess I've lost my mind too, your right it was Jeffery Claybon at QB in 2008.  Cox was QB in 2011.

• PackAttack pinned this topic
  • 4 months later...
  • PackAttack changed the title to 2023 Lufkin Panther Football ROSTER
  • 2 weeks later...
  • PackAttack changed the title to 2023 LUFKIN PANTHER VARSITY FOOTBALL SCHEDULE AND 2023 TEAM ROSTER /TEAM PHOTO