2024 Lufkin Lady Pack SOFTBALL

• PackAttack changed the title to 2023 Lufkin Lady Pack SOFTBALL

2024 BASEBALL & SOFTBALL SEASON TICKET INFORMATION:

In person sales will be held in the LISD Administration Building at 101 Cotton Square

IN PERSON SALES BEGIN:  Feb. 5th, 2024 at 8 a.m.

IN PERSON SALES END: Feb. 9th, 2024 at 4 p.m.

Tickets may be purchased online at: https://lufkinisd.hometownticketing.com/embed/all

ONLINE SALES BEGIN:  Feb. 5th 2024 at 8 a.m.

ONLINE SALES END: Feb.11th, 2024 at 11:59 p.m.

The price is $50 per seat.  Credit card purchases will incur additional fees.

Season tickets may be used for admission to Lufkin Varsity games only.  Tournaments are not included.

If you have questions, please call Chyrll Smithhart at 936-630-4258, or Sarah Wagnone at 936-630-4094

20210424_121801.jpg

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • PackAttack changed the title to 2024 Lufkin Lady Pack SOFTBALL
Whether throwing a softball past a hitter or slamming a fastball over the fence, Mia Harper has been a player to watch ever since joining the Lufkin Lady Panthers.
Starting next year, she'll get the chance to take those talents to the next level after signing a letter of intent to play for Bossier Parish Wednesday afternoon.
image.png

• 3 months later...

Lufkin powered its way to a season-opening victory Monday night in Hudson, getting three home runs and 15 hits to take an 11-1 win over the Lady Hornets in six innings.

• 2 weeks later...

Lufkin softball dropped a 4-3 decision to Henderson in non district play. The Lady Panthers (9-3) return to action Thursday when they compete in the Southwest Texas Invitational.

10 hours ago, Webleedpurple said:

I heard Big Nasty will be calling the softball games this season, not the baseball games.?.?

Well, you know?  NVM    When they hired Chris Simmons last year, you had to know there was going to be a sharing of the responsibility there somewhere.  Two people in different locations can cover more ground than two in one place.  I will not surmise more. JAM Digital has already been covering both girls and boys at the same time, one live video at home and the other audio broadcast on the road.  Gary Ivins has been doing this a long time for Lufkin, starting with football probably 18-19 years ago.  It doesn't move me one way or another about who calls what, I don't have a dog in that hunt.  If there is one thing I've learned in my life is, change is constant, it's ever moving and unstoppable. I've witnessed that often in my life, you've witnessed it in the Lufkin football program and in many things around us.  Not much ever stays the same.

Was just thinking, you know if I were a LHS soccer fan I'd be ticked off a little cause they don't get any media coverage at LHS.   Football, Volleyball, boys and girls Basketball, then Baseball and Softball get all the play by play coverage. NVM, don't want to open that can of worms. Like I said, I'm not in the hunt anymore.

If you have been paying attention, Lufkin iSD and LHS have already announced some new administrative hiring's and positions in their media.  As has already been mentioned here by other folks here, there could be more key changes taking place in the district on several levels.  There will be more noticeable changes ahead to talk about too.  Keep your ear to the ground, you might just hear something before it breaks.

• 2 weeks later...

Lufkin girls softball pull out a big 11-10 win over New Caney Porter on some timely hitting and great defensive play in the 7th inning. Lady Panthers are now 13-9 on the year and 1-1 in district. Smallwood with a HR and Dean with 3 RBI, 4 hits, a HR tonight. Next game against Dayton on Friday.