PackAttack

LUFKIN PANTHER FOOTBALL 2019

Todd Quick@CoachQuick1
East Texas Combine warriors. Proud of the PACK today. #playtogether #staytogether #LP

Think I recognize L-R Top Row - Ja'Lynn Polk, Ja Colten Jones (?) Tre Odom, Caleb berry, Jordan Moore and ???. 

L-R Bottom Row - Jerrin "BUG" Thompson, Christian Reggie,  AJ Montgomery and Christian Stafford (?)

Someone help if I have missed a couple names.

D7TDgCrW0AAVcN_.jpg

8 hours ago, Pack007 said:

I tried to post but couldn’t. That’s not Terry though by Jordan Moore 

Chad and Pack007, the site managers MSGPR are working on you guys posting pictures. They are needing to work a few bugs out of the system. They even had to help me out of a jam awhile back. Glad they are in charge of things, I've just had the life of a Moderator since 2012.  😉

2 hours ago, Chadalac05 said:

Man that gold is just all kinds of no!

No no and no. That gray with the purple letters, doesn’t even look right. Plus....you’re always talking about school colors. Is gray a school

color Chad??? Lol

43 minutes ago, Pack007 said:

No no and no. That gray with the purple letters, doesn’t even look right. Plus....you’re always talking about school colors. Is gray a school

color Chad??? Lol

How about a hat just like the Gold, only Purple with Gold LP?

2 hours ago, PackAttack said:

I can get behind that more than that gold hat

3 hours ago, Pack007 said:

color Chad??? Lol

Yes on the field playing. The gold hat is just a hard pass for me. Just like if lufkin wanted a helmet that color it would resounding no from me. Grey is neutral i can roll with that. Lol

41 minutes ago, Chadalac05 said:

I can get behind that more than that gold hat

Does anyone have a great suggestion for a NEW Pack Football Sideliner hat??????

4 hours ago, PackAttack said:

Purple hat with black or gold letters or even better gold or purple hat with panther on it instead of letters. If it’s a gold hat it could be a black or purple panther. Chad don’t hate lol

18 hours ago, PackAttack said:

I got a really nice flex fit from AAA its a white cap purple bill with a putple L on it. Also have a normal slouch type hat from brookshires lol its purple and says lufkin panthers in gold. Both are nice

12 hours ago, Pack007 said:

Purple hat with black or gold letters or even better gold or purple hat with panther on it instead of letters. If it’s a gold hat it could be a black or purple panther. Chad don’t hate lol

Black isnt a school color sir

3 hats that i would wear. White hat/purple bill Lp or just L logo, gold hat/purple bill purple logo, purple hat/purple bill white/gold logo. For PJ black hat/ purple bill purple/white logo. I just not a fan of solid color hats in some cases. Gold happens to be one of those PJ lol

1 hour ago, Chadalac05 said:

Black isnt a school color sir

Great background though with purple or gold. And we’ve been using it lol. Remember the black panther we had on the field. Uniforms with black in them?  We just started using gray for some odd reason. Doesn’t look right with purple. 

1 hour ago, Chadalac05 said:

3 hats that i would wear. White hat/purple bill Lp or just L logo, gold hat/purple bill purple logo, purple hat/purple bill white/gold logo. For PJ black hat/ purple bill purple/white logo. I just not a fan of solid color hats in some cases. Gold happens to be one of those PJ lol

Smhhh lol

For me, I prefer and Purple Dri Fit hat with a Sandwich Purple and Gold bill and with LP in White /Trimmed in Black.    

A GOLD hat would need a Purple / Black Sandwich bill for me to wear it.  I think the all Gold looks great and it is certainly different than we have had in 20 years.  

We have had two or three grey or khaki hats with Purple lettering on them in the last 7 or 8 years.   I don't like just using an L because the baseball guys already use that for their hats.

It never gets old watching this guy play. Notre Dame, LSU, Arkansas among ‘20 Lufkin DB Jerrin Thompson’s offers. Straight up dog on the field.

D7Wc0DQWkAIRmCR.jpg