FHL777

Lufkin Football Glory Days?

My family just moved to the area last year, I keep hearing about the great teams/players of the past. Please share some of your best memories of the past elite players,teams or games. Also will Lufkin ever regain prominence in Texas HS football? :rolleyes:

18 minutes ago, FHL777 said:

My family just moved to the area last year, I keep hearing about the great teams/players of the past. Please share some of your best memories of the past elite players,teams or games. Also will Lufkin ever regain prominence in Texas HS football? :rolleyes:

Lufkin Panther Football HISTORY Records and Player STAT leaders                 

You can also click on any link with "Football" in it and read through it like a bad written novel. There's comedy, anger, happiness, sadness, betrayal and everything in between you could wish for. You'll feel like a honorary panther by the time you finish looking through this site.

When Lufkin got off the buds it wasn't if we would win but how much we would win by. Playing in front of 20,000 + at certain play off games was a sight to see. We held our on with all the major programs. Like beating Katy twice, Euless Trinity and Spring Westfield are other premier teams and even 2-0 vs Allen in the Outlaw era. It was great times. Talent comes in cycles too much pride and tradition for it to stay doormat too much longer.