Sign in to follow this  
PackAttack

Lufkin Basketball 2016 -2017

Dallas Skyline #3 over #1 Klein Forest       33-29    

http://sportsday.dallasnews.com/high-school/high-schools/2017/03/04/video-watch-dramatic-final-18-seconds-skyline-scores-twice-break-tie-beat-1-klein-forest-earn-first-trip-state-tournament

LUFKIN played them as good as anyone they have played in the playoffs so far.  Go Pack!!!

Cypress Falls defeats Dallas Skyline 46-43 Friday night in 3 Overtimes

Cypress Falls now moves on to play San Antonio Wagner for the 6A State Basketball title.

Like I said on smoaky after the game, I'm proud of the Pack basketball team. I didn't expect them to play with a team as good as Skyline. I think we have a few key players coming back next season too.

Nice turn out at Panther Gym tonight for the girls and boys All Star game between Angelina County and Nacogdoches County.  ANG girls won and Nacogdoches boys had a close come from behind win. Good to see all the different schools and their fans represented.  The AC was not working but it was not that bad with the fans on and if your a player, warm is better.  Panther Garcia and Rogers had a very good night, Garcia was the leading scorer for the boys side with at least 20 points on the night.