PackAdmin

2016 Lufkin Panther Football

I left about 9 PM, had enough.  It was a scrimmage, we looked okay in some spots, we need work in others.  It was Huntsville, not Longview.  The thing that stuck out the most to me was how bad the lighting was on the field, the old lighting was much better. The school got sold a bill of goods. By the way , the faulty poles they made us take down at Abe are now on the SFA Girls Softball field, lights too, Go Figure.

Anyway, Hopefully our coaches saw what they needed to see to help us get ready for next week.   Kids played really hard. Not especially happy to see us bench clear on the fight, that just looks bad on us.

We definitely  have some tools to work with, we will see what transpires.i

Live from Abe MArtin

Live from Abe Martin Stadium at the Lufkin Scrimmage with Ricky Gay and Cary Deal. See more at LufkinPantherSports.com

Posted by Lufkin Panther Sports on Friday, August 19, 2016

On 8/19/2016 at 9:40 PM, PackAttack said:

I left about 9 PM, had enough.  It was a scrimmage, we looked okay in some spots, we need work in others.  It was Huntsville, not Longview.  The thing that stuck out the most to me was how bad the lighting was on the field.  Hopefully the coaches saw what they needed to see to help get ready for next week.   Kids played hard. Not especisally happy to see us bench clear on the fight, that just looks bad on us.

We have some tools to work with, we will see what transpires.

Yea, I saw when you left. I was like Pa had enough of this lol. Offense was struggling against them and Their backups scored I think three straight times against us. Played much better during the live portion, but like you said, it was Huntsville. We'll know how good we really are over the next few weeks.