Sign in to follow this  
Chadalac05

Lufkin Panther Sports

Why is it so freaking hard. To find schedules/results for all Pack sports. Aside from football? Id love to be able to find games and schedules etc.... Its really sad if i dont want to pay for the awful LDN. That i have no idea of whats going on in Panther sports. Its actually quite sad to be honest. For a town that is so proud of athletics. Its like trying to find Waldo when it comes to games. This site is called Lufkin Panther sports and the latest healine is "coach alton dixon injured in accident". I try to find schedules and they are a year old. What is the issue?  Sorry for the rant but good lord its annoying. It is really getting old honestly. People ask for support but looking for updated schedules. Is like trying to find hidden pictures in a highlights magazine. Can we not do better than this? What is the soccer team doing? What about softball? Track? Tennis? I can remember at one point in time. This site was actually labeled as one of the best highschool sites around. Actually be about what the freaking name is "Lufkin Panther Sports" is that to much to ask?

Well, This use to be what I did, but it is also why I  gave up doing this site.  It takes a ton of time.  I am going to retire in a year or two and I can devote more time at least to the message board and schedules and what not.  To my understanding the LPS site has a couple of people who were keeping up with all the news.  Can't answer those questions for you these days.  Yes, we were recognized as one of the best HS Football websites in the Nation back in October 2006, when we were featured in that months issue of Sports Illustrated.

Sports_Illustrated_728982_20061002-066-2048.jpg

I remember that. Its just very frustrating to have no info on LP sports. Like for instance both girls/boys soccer teams are playing in the second round. I saw that on the lufkin baseball twitter. It gives a place said rose bowl. Idk where that is and it doesnt say. I wasnt trying to be a jerk with comment. Just saying that their are schools with half the following of lufking and they have all of that at their fingertips and then some. Anyway it is what it is.

Okay Chad,

I do know that we are hosting the District Track Meet for FrB/JVB/JVG Wednesday April 6 @ Abe Martin

and then the District Track Varsity B & G Meet Wed-Thurs April 13 & 14 @ Abe Martin

Don't know times but  I am sure you could call Athletic office and get some info. Or if I can find out I will post.

Baseball & Softball both play at home Friday v. Corsicana & Lindale

Baseball @ 7 Softball @ 4;30 and 6

hope this helps!!  If someone could tell me how to single space my posts I would really appreciate it;)

Hi Everybody,

Hopefully we'll be doing a better job with LufkinPantherSports.com  We have hired Josh Havard to take on the writing duties We can always use the help of all of our fans by sending us news and pictures!.  Also, don't forget to support our advertisers by clicking the ads you see and supporting our supporters. With the added expense, more advertisers would be great!

Pack Admin

3 hours ago, Chadalac05 said:

Thank you proud. Packadmin i havnt been able to post any pics since the updates

Should be able to drag the image into the post.

8 hours ago, Chadalac05 said:

I do everything via mobile. Maybe thats why? It gives me an error message and says i can upload 0MB

I'll see what we can do - still trying to figure out all of the system changes!

This week Varsity Baseball plays @J'ville Tuesday 7:00 and @ Nac Friday-7;00

Softball is at home both Tu and Friday v. Corsicana and J'ville 4:30 and 6:00

Varsity Tennis district tournament in J'ville Thursday and Friday

FrB/JVB/JVG District Track Meet @ Abe Wednesday

LMS boys and girls district track meet in Lindale Friday

Lady Panthers 24-2 over J'ville last night and Panthers 5-1 over Nac!

Softball will go to Nac Tuesday and Baseball will be HOME v. Whitehouse. Girls @ 6 Boys @ 7

Reminder: Varsity District Track Meet Wednesday & Thursday this week @ the ABE!

4 hours ago, IBreedPanthers said:

2016 Varsity District 16-5A Track Meet schedule of events: Wednesday April 13, 11 am Field Events, 4:30 Running Prelims. Thursday April 14, 6pm Running Finals. Everything will start and end as scheduled.

Thanks for the info. Also you have a very interesting screen name lol.